At Agilent, the CSD Account Manager has responsibility for selling Agilent’s analytical consumables and supplies for chromatography, mass spectrometry, and spectroscopy into target accounts within an assigned territory in the greater Los Angeles, CA area. As the CSD Account Manager, you will join Agilent’s dynamic and hard-working sales team! We are an elite team of specialists driving Agilent’s success in this exciting marketplace! You will work on a technical level in a field sales position to deliver solutions to our customers’ analytical challenges. You will develop relationships at all levels in the accounts you manage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities
- Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs;
- Identifies potential business opportunities, able to handle complex leads independently
- Works on sales assignments with broadly defined objectivesSolves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent, with experience in chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC, GC), mass spectrometry preferred.
- Typically 2+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems and procedures to accomplish job.
To apply for this job email your details to Randy@laborinth.com