*This position pays a combination of base salary and an uncapped commission plan*
Rainin, LLC (MTD on S&P 500) is currently looking for an Account Manager (Telesales) to help our growing business. In this role you will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Telesales Account Manager that would be based in Oakland, CA for a Hybrid Office Role. In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Maintaining and growing assigned accounts within a sales territory (sales targets, pipelines, and customers).
- Ensuring all sales and customer issues are addressed and responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and/or complaints ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers
- Potential Travel up to 20% of the time
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong customer service and sales relationship skills
- Strong understanding of the consultative sales approach.
- Decision making: Ability to analyze, synthesize, evaluate and make decisions.
- Good time management skills in implementing and executing successful plans of action that balance your sales activities with customer needs and account development.
- Demonstrated ability to foster excellent relationships, trust and credibility at all levels of the organization, with the ability to create a partnership atmosphere with internal and external resources
Our Offer to You:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave programs
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee
- Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in precision instrumentation
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across Mettler Toledo
- Global recognition for the quality of our products and services
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org