RayBiotech is expanding its technical support team in our Atlanta, GA office. At RayBiotech, the job of the technical support specialist is a critical customer-facing function. Maintaining our reputation of excellence hinge on our ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, design, and facilitate our customers’ research as it relates to our product and services offering. As a leading immunoassay manufacturer, our kits, reagents, and services are the lifeblood of our company, and we need confident and effective representatives to help our customers with their technical inquiries. Another crucial job function entails communicating customer feedback to the R&D division to enable product improvement, as well as utilizing customer feedback to guide marketing efforts.
Additionally, we occasionally travel to tabletop shows across the U.S. to market and support our products on site at university and company campuses. Our ideal candidate is one with life science research experience, an enthusiasm for science communication, ability to learn in-depth about our product offering, and working with the customer to evaluate, design, and follow through with experiments matching our capabilities with their experimental needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:·
- Answer customer inquiries sent by email, web-based chat, or by phone·
- Review and evaluate customer experimental data·
- Troubleshoot issues, problem solve questions, and give experimental or procedural tips as necessary to help a customer.· Review data sheets, manuals, and other documents for correctness and accuracy before release or upload to the website·
- Work closely with the lab and production teams by communicating regularly about customer feedback·
- Represent the company at conferences and exhibits to educate new and old customer about products and services ·
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns.·
- Create and edit marketing and promotional materials as needed. ·
- Write and edit manuscripts, grants, product literature, or other technical documents.·
- Complete other duties as decided by the supervisor
- Minimum Master’s degree in Biology or Life Sciences related field. ·
- One year prior customer service-related experience preferred·
- Excellent communication and analytical skills·
- Customer focused and have a good eventual knowledge and understanding of the Company’s products and Services·
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint·
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment·
- Travel up to 10%
RayBiotech, Inc. is a leading life sciences company providing proteomic discovery tools, founded in 2001 in Atlanta, GA. As a member of the RayBiotech team, you contribute crucially to our mission of accelerating the discovery of disease-related protein biomarkers and key factors, the identification of new drug targets, and the advancement of personalized medicine.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org