Rainin, LLC (MTD on S&P 500) is currently looking for an Product Manager to help our growing business. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Successfully launching new products into the USA marketplace
- Educating and training the USA sales force on new and existing products
- Creating a variety of innovative product training materials and programs
- Compiling and presenting competitive positioning information
- Crafting powerful go-to-market strategies, building effective marketing campaigns with effective sales tools that drive revenue growth
- Developing strong, working relationships within and outside the Rainin organization
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science required (advanced degree a plus)
- 3 plus years of sales and/or marketing experience (or related role) in the life sciences
- Ability to communicate with life science researchers
- Hands-on experience and competitive knowledge of liquid handling products
- Understanding/experience with life science research experimental protocols
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams
- Experience training Sales Representatives a plus.
- Requires demonstrated planning/organizational skills
- Experience creating logical and well-crafted content for a variety of marketing tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 30%.
Our Offer to You:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks and discounts
- Parental and caregiver leave programs
- All the usual benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee
- Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in precision instrumentation
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across Mettler Toledo
- Global recognition for the quality of our products and services
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org